Often times, Human Resources departments are seen as places to avoid for Search Firms. But in reality, building positive working relations with the Corporate HR group is a key to success. In this session, we will bring Corporate Human Resources/Talent Acquisition specialists together in a panel discussion format for a candid dialog on effectively working with outside agencies;
- What does HR look for in selecting an outside search firm?
- How can a search firm best communicate its fees and terms to a company?
- What are the biggest “turn-offs” and “turn-ons” when working with a search firm?
- How do I demonstrate to you that I am “different” from another staffing firm?
- What challenges exist as an internal recruiter that affect you in partnering with an outside firm?
- Why is there often resistance in connecting outside recruiters with hiring managers?
Facilitated by Mike Kahn, currently an executive recruiter at the Lucas Group and with 22 years of prior experience in corporate HR, this will be a unique and interactive session you won’t want to miss!